Benefits & Features
- Manjishtadi Thailam promotes healthy blood circulation, especially for the healthy functioning of the neck and head
- It supports joint health by encouraging natural lubrication and maintaining the blood flow
- It contains vital nutrients that nourish and promote healthy eyesight
- It promotes healthy skin as it rejuvenates the skin cells and tissues by encouraging new cell turnover
- Benefits the eye function when massaged on the foot
- It helps maintain optimal body temperature for the overall well-being of the body
- Part used – Fruits, Root, Leaf, Seeds, Bark
- Quality (Guna) – Light and dry
- Potency (Veerya) – Hot
- Action on Doshas – Balancing for Pitta and Vata doshas
Manjishtadi Thailam is a popular herbal oil in Ayurvedic tradition. It contains the classic Triphala blend, which is quite powerful and enriching on its own. Combined with other Ayurvedic herbs in this oil, it becomes even more nourishing and beneficial for the body. Its Pitta and Vata pacifying properties support various parts of the body for optimal health. At Athreya Herbs, we carefully formulate the oil according to the ancient Ayurvedic formulas for a potent and all-natural herbal oil.
Manjishtadi Thailam contains many Ayurvedic herbs. Aloe Vera, Red Sandalwood, and Manjishta are some of the primary ingredients.
The herbal oil includes the classic Triphala blend, which consists of Amla, Haritaki, and Vibhitaki. Together, these herbs hold numerous health benefits for the body. It includes supporting healthy functioning in various organs. In particular, these herbs, along with the oil’s primary ingredient Manjishta, promote healthy blood circulation.
The massaging action and the oil’s natural properties allow it to penetrate deep into the skin. After that, it helps break down the occasional buildup and encourages healthy blood circulation in the body. This action itself further promotes the healthy functioning of vital body organs. These include heart, lungs, and kidneys. The blood flow is especially beneficial for the head and neck region as it relaxes those muscles. It also helps the body produce healthy immune responses against occasional inflammation.
The healthy blood flow also encourages healthy joints. It carries essential nutrients to the joints and supports their natural lubrication for easy mobility. Besides that, the oil also promotes healthy eyesight. The nutrients in the Triphala blend, along with Vitamin E, naturally found in Aloe Vera, directly supports healthy eyes for optimal vision and eyesight.
The Vitamin C found in Amla and Aloe Vera work with the vital nutrients in Red Sandalwood to promote healthy skin. They rejuvenate the skin cells and tissues by encouraging new cell turnover. Therefore, with regular use, it leads to naturally glowing skin and an even complexion.
The presence of Manjishta also promotes optimal body temperature. It has a cooling effect on the body, which helps maintain normal body temperature. This supports the overall health of the body and benefits the skin too.
Moreover, while the oil specifically pacifies the Vata and Pitta doshas, its natural properties can balance all three doshas for optimal health and vitality.