Mahanarayana Thailam is a high-quality Ayurvedic massage oil for healthy aging (anti-aging) and rejuvenation.
It is made from an ancient Ayurvedic recipe found in Bhaishajya Rathnavali (written in the 18th century). Our herbal blend follows the method from start to finish, using freshly cultivated or wild crafted herbs. Ayurvedic experts in a family-owned pharmacy make this oil. used –
- Fruits, Roots, Stem, Leaves
- Quality (Guna) – Light
- Potency (Veerya) – Warming
- Action on Doshas – Supports balances of all doshas
Benefits & Features
- It contains fresh Shatavari (wild asparagus) juice that nourishes your skin for healthy aging and rejuvenation
- Mahanarayana Thailam benefits include complete support for tendons, ligaments, joints, and nerves by promoting strength. It also encourages joint mobility and flexibility
- It promotes healthy blood circulation and sensory coordination for optimal health
- This massage oil maintains overall strength and vitality by soothing occasional stress and fatigue
- It balances normal Vata flow by nourishing structures in the lower back and relieves occasional Vata pain from overexertion
- Massage the oil on a daily or weekly basis. Apply 1-1½ tablespoon of this oil all over the body and gently massage until the part of the body that is warm. After a few minutes, you may take a hot water shower or use it as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Please consult your physician prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant, or nursing, or on medication, or have a medical condition.
- Do not use it if the seal is broken. Store it in a cool and dry place.Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only.