Benefits & Features
- Yashtimadhu Powder helps promote oral hygiene and supports vocal balance while the sweet root is also used in toothpaste
- The phytonutrients found in Yashtimadhu Powder boost your immunity by helping the body produce strong immune responses against external stressors
- It encourages healthy digestion by rekindling the fire in the stomach and maintaining regular bowel movements
- It promotes healthy skin by naturally eliminating the effects of environmental elements on the skin
- It supports a healthy respiratory system by helping the lungs function normally
- Take ¼ – ½ teaspoon of the Yashtimadhu Powder, mix in one cup of warm water. Drink the concoction as a tea once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Please consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, or nursing, or on medication, or have a medical condition.
- Do not use it if the seal is broken. Store it in a cool and dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.