The brahmi leaf is freshly harvested to get a healthy and nourishing juice. Next, we mix it with other herbs. This herbal mixture is cooked in concoction and then added to oil. This oil is then prepared at a proper temperature controlled by master formulators who regulate the wood stove temperature to preserve all the active principles of Brahmi in the oil.
We make the Brahmi oil in a traditional family-owned pharmacy under monitored conditions. Our experts produce Brahmi oil in small batches to optimize effectiveness and preserve its freshness.
We collaborate with organic farmers who follow traditional practices to cultivate the ingredient. They follow our guided instructions and do not use any toxic chemicals or pesticides during the harvest and processing.
Brahimi Thailam is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal oil. Its herbal blend contains an assorted range of traditional ingredients such as Brahimi, Amalaki fruit, Triphala, heart-leaved moonseed stem, Haritaki, Vibhitaki, etc. These ingredients are combined in a soothing sesame seed oil base that increases its transdermal absorption.
- Part used – Fruit, leaf, Stem, Seed
- Quality (Guna) – Light
- Potency (Veerya)– Slightly Warming
- Action on Doshas – Balances Vata and Pitta
Ayurvedic experts (Vaidyas, traditionally trained in India) carefully curate herbal ingredients to formulate an all-natural blend that supports overall emotional and mental wellbeing. They do this by only choosing ethically wildcrafted ingredients.
We also source fresh ingredients to improve the quality and effectiveness of our supplementation. Such careful sourcing increases the quality of the ingredients and the effectiveness of the Ayurvedic Brahmi Oil.
Our experienced professionals only use the purest natural form of whole herb products. We also ensure that there are no traces of any fillers, excipients, herbal extracts, binding agents, or added chemicals in the supplement. It allows us to provide you with high-quality whole foods and traditional Ayurveda products.
Benefits & Features
- The Ayurvedic herbal oil promotes quality sleep and has a soothing effect on your mind
- It functions as a natural coolant that supports your nervous system and brain health
- The Pitta/Vata-balancing action promotes emotional and mental well being
- It helps healthy cognitive functioning and boosts memory recall and creativity
- Regular scalp massage stimulates blood circulation that rejuvenates hair growth
- Apply a teaspoon of the oil onto the scalp and gently massage it for 5 minutes, either in the morning or evening. Please keep it for 1 hour before showering or use it as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Please consult your physician prior to the use of this product, if you are pregnant, or nursing, or on medication, or have a medical condition.
- Do not use it if the seal is broken. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only.