Avipattikar Powder is a classic Ayurvedic formula that deals with Pitta-oriented functions of our stomach and intestines. This herbal blend contains pungent spices and soothing herbs that have a synergistic impact on our body.
The century-old recipe is made with sustainable practices to enhance its effectiveness. Our formula includes Amalaki, Clove, Cardamom, Musta, Long Pepper, Black Pepper, Ginger, among other beneficial herbs. Each of these ingredients play a vital role in promoting Digestive Health and Gut Flora.
For instance, the potent combination of Black Pepper, Long Pepper, and Ginger encourages natural toxin removal and healthy elimination. Their presence also stimulates a healthy appetite by maintaining balanced secretion of digestive enzymes.
Adding to this is Cardamom and Cinnamon that help boost healthy metabolism. They also support the regular and healthy functioning of the digestive system. Their post-digestive sweetness increases this supplement’s efficiency. When accompanied by a balanced diet and regular exercise, these benefits can support optimal weight management.
Additionally, Avipattikar Powder contains nutrient-rich herbs, such as Amalaki and Vidanga. Their bioactive ingredients nourish our GI tract. They also encourage the natural absorption of nutrients. It promotes the healthy functioning of all vital organs. Thereby helping you stay active and healthy.
As a Pitta-balancing Ayurvedic supplement, Avipattikar Powder promotes healthy levels of acidity in the stomach and intestines. Trivrut plays a pivotal role in this process. It works with other herbs to maintain the optimal level of gastric juices. These actions are supported by Clove’s cool potency, which promotes comfort and relaxation with the GI tract. It also boosts natural gut-immunity against occasional inflammation.
This classic Ayurvedic formula is equally advantageous for other parts of the body. Its natural toxin removal support and nutritional composition promote skin health and rejuvenation. Consequently, it helps maintain healthy, radiant, and youthful skin.
- Avipattikar Powder supports the natural removal of toxins from the stomach and intestines
- Its Pitta-balancing properties rekindle digestive fire (Agni) in the GI tract without aggravating the stomach
- It liquifies and helps purge excessive Pitta from the entire gut and supports the gut to calm down inflammation
- It promotes skin health by keeping the skin naturally soft and glowing
- It stimulates the production of digestive enzymes and regular absorption of nutrients for digestive comfort
- This classic Ayurvedic formula also supports healthy and optimal levels of gastric juices in the stomach and intestines
The Ayurvedic Properties of Avipattikar Powder
- Part used – Root
- Taste (Rasa) – Bitter, astringent, pungent
- Quality (Guna) – Light, dry, sharp
- Potency (Veerya) – Cold
- Post-Digestive Effect (Vipaka) – Sweet
- Action on Doshas – Balancing for Vata and Pitta doshas
- Take 1- 1 ½ teaspoon of Avipattikar Powder with warm water. Drink this mixture once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Please consult your physician prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant, or nursing, or on medication, or have a medical condition.
- Do not use the product if the seal is broken. Store the supplement in a cool and dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.