Benefits & Features
- Ayurvedic herbal nasal oil to promote optimal performance of the nose, nervous tissues, and immune system
- It soothes and lubricates healthy nasal passages
- It aids the nervous tissues and all the structures of the head and neck region
- Anu Thailam Oil helps maintain clear nasal air channels to support easy breathing
- Promotes the elimination of occasional deep-seated Ama (metabolic toxins) from mucosal membranes
- Use steam or a hot towel compressed on the face to loosen up the toxins. Tilt the head backward or support with a pillow at the back and apply 2-3 drops in each nostril to lubricate and inhale deeply, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Continue to lay down with the head tilted for 5 minutes, sit up and spit out the mucus secretions. In the cold seasons, try to warm the oil slightly before application. For the better effect, use Anu thailam nasal drops before showering. Best time to do nasya is in the morning.
- Please consult with your physician prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant, or nursing, or on medication, or have a medical condition.
- Do not use it if the seal is broken. Store it in a cool and dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.